I tend to take too long to describe things because I think of all the different ways in which I could turn the threads of words into tapestries of phrases. I am a word-smith. So I tend to write a bunch of lists… which turn into epic idylls and silent sagas…
So, let’s stick to some facts to allow you ease of navigation here.
- This page:
- Acrostic poem of epithets
- Blurb of self services I write and/or provide
- Paypal and Patreon payment links
- Paragraph of my persona
- A snippet of my perspective regarding perspective.
- Graphics on this page include:
- Media kit graphic
- Basil Valentine 5th key
- 3 graphics I made to represent me and my many names.
MYTHIC – EGOTIST – TEACHER – ARCHETYPE
I’m a teacher. A tarot reader. A writer of poetry and myth.
I’m a wailing siren, though I wish I could sing.
I’m a goddess, I’m a gamer, I guard the crossroads and gates.
I am a psychopomp. My psyche and pneuma are one.
See Dr Kalliope for a good anecdote to cure your troubles.
- Book a divination session, or even as an educational tutor.
- Perhaps you are interested in collaborating over a project.
- She’s got a ton of opinions and loves to stomp on people’s preconceived notions of whatever knowledge they think they know.
She loves people and just likes to talk, and help them out with whatever it is they need assistance. Seeking advice isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s the marker of a mind that is wise.
Provocateur of thought. Advocate for educational equity, accessibility of knowledge. A rogue ally for humanity; a modern Prometheus lighting up the liminal spaces. A contemporary channel for creativity, critical thinking and consideration.
Sshhh…. mmmother is here now, you don’t have to worry. She will wipe your tears, provide a good cuddle and some emotional blackmail. You should all know better. By facing our fears and acknowledging our pain it helps us to move forward with knowledge and understanding. Life is a series of lessons, get an education.
The Liminal Academy Noema Experiar
I see all things as symbolic and representative of some other. All words, worlds, ideas and conceptions I somehow connect the dots in my mind, jumping to conclusions the sane deny possible to find.