Debbie does Atlas

Deborah was one of the 12 judges of Isreal. 1 woman, 11 men. She was one of the 12 judges from the biblical book of Judges (old testament).

Judge Judy

shopheṭ or shofeṭ (plural shophṭim or shofeṭim; Hebrew: שׁוֹפֵט‎‎ šōp̄ḗṭ, Punic: 𐤔‏𐤐𐤈 šufeṭ, Ugaritic: 𐎘𐎔𐎉 ṯapiṭ) literally means “Judge”, from the Semitic root “ṮPṬ”, “to pass judgment”. Cognate titles exist in other Semitic cultures, notably Phoenicia and Carthage. The Biblical judges were shofeṭs.

WIKIPEDIA!

Just is Kim.

• Ḥakīm and Ḥākim are two Arabic titles derived from the same triliteral root Ḥ-K-M “appoint, choose, judge”.
  • This title is one of the 99 names of Allah.
  • Hakīm (alternative transcription Hakeem) indicates a “wise man” or “physician”, or in general, a practitioner of herbal medicine, especially of Unani and Islamic medicine, like Hakim Ajmal Khan, Hakim Said, Hakim Syed Zillur Rahman, etc.
  • Hakīm was also used more generally during the Islamic Golden Age to refer to polymath scholars who were knowledgeable in religion, medicine, the sciences, and Islamic philosophy.
    • In old Abyssinia or Ethiopia, Hakim usually meant a learned person, usually a physician. Hence a Hakim-Bejt was a doctor’s house or hospital
    • In Pakistan and India, Hakim or Hakeem denotes a herbal medicine practitioner, specially of Unani medicine.
    • In Turkey, hekim denotes a physician, while hakim can be used for a very wise person or philosopher.

Debbie aura down town

• SEPHIRA –>  GEBURAH (Strength)
  • GOD FORCE –> ElLOHEEM-GIBOR (God of battles, judging and evening evil, and at whose steps are lightening and flame)
  • ANGELIC ORDER –> SERAPHEEM (Fiery Serpents)
  • ARCHANGEL –> KHAMAEL (Severity of God)
  • SOUL

Deborah Gevurah Scalar Weights

Image from one of the many paper notebooks I scrawl through last year. This page is from July 2018.

16 thoughts on “Debbie does Atlas

1. Ron says:

Stay with the ancient Semantics, Islam came out of the Indus River Valley and crossed into the deserts of the Middle East through the Kashmere pass where I will be on the even of the Friday. I like your writing style is changing.

• Kalliope says:

Hah, what way is it changing? This debbie does atlas thingy is just cut and paste from various pages into one documented post.
      You see, you have direction and plans with where you’re going with your writing. I’m literally making it up as I go along. I think Friday I have 3 scheduled thingys, and it almost Thursday already.

• Ron says:

There is a difference between reality of man and the spirituality of Man. I invoked the prophets of Old it is raining and thunder clouds here in Texas where I live. It never rains in June temperatures are usually in the high 90’s, up North it is 100 degrees. It is not a flux. This is not a game, I set out to prove the Bible wrong, I can’t do it, it keeps going deeper like clear water. A common man spoke these words into existence. I know that for a fact. The Challenger Deep is the Bones of Creation. The times of the ancients could not have known the trench was there that looks like the thighs of a woman born in the water is always the spiritual realm of the woman. The woman has no soul she is body and spirit she only has a soul by what man taught her.

Liked by 1 person

• Kalliope says:

Uh yes and no. For many things resemble other things, and their similarities (whether by appearance, function, or qualia) do not mean they are right or wrong. It is our minds and understandings that designate these arbitrary classifiers on things that just are. We as people try to explain things we don’t understand in terms that we do understand. We understand things symbolically and as representations or “containers” of deeper or wider meaning.
          Men have dicks so all straight lines and upright things are going to be phallic, and attributed to have masculine or male like qualities (sword, spear, club, spine, mountain), contrast with women who are vessels for semen to incubate it to birth. So any hole, or valley, or curve or cup are going to be seen as female.
          We’re all common people who have ideas and desire to express these ideas, share them with like minded folks. It validates our ego, and soothes our spirit.
          Much things in life are much the same as any other thing. Basic building blocks, concept maps, relationships, etc feature the same/very similar conceptual frameworks in their relationship/hierarchy/connectivity.
          I argue the particular definition of specific words, to ensure that we/I come from a relative point of understanding for comparison. Last year my husband and I had this massive epiphany because we didn’t realise we had different definitions for the word “effort”.
          But I also agree with parts of what you say, but I will adapt/modify it.. anyone only has what they are taught, what they are taught that they do/can have… We, as people, only know what we are told to be true. And we have to believe that because we don’t know any thing else, and why would we be lied to? Hmm. Did you ever read my “journey through soul healing, foreshadowing the lions roar” post?? I’ll schedule that up on Saturday (probably your friday)

• Ron says:

I only show you the images of the word it is up to you to decide not me. You raise yourself from the spiritual dead not me. Because your eyes will open one day and you will realize just how much men have lied to you. Time is an absolute, mens time is relative, good and evil have no absolute foundational supports . We are taught to lie from get go our innocence only last a few years, age 9 give or take.

Liked by 1 person

• Kalliope says:

Haha yeah! Absolutely, everybody lies. Every single person, man or woman. And most of the time it is innocent, good intentions, out of ignorance. But the perpetuation of these lies and the manipulation of people’s minds for power and greed and whatever other reason… We are all victims of some persons (d.o.a) game.

• Kalliope says:

No, I am not saying you have lied to me. But you surely have lied before anyway. Regardless, what I am saying is that words themselves are lies. By trying to express an idea, communicate any intention, the communication vehicle and by it’s own nature is surely a lie.
          For though we may we trying to express our own truths… hold up, here https://modernmysticmother.com/2019/01/29/the-cold-spider-prayed-and-bled/
          “everything we write and everything we read are lies. Everything is a lie. WHY? Because once you try to process it, it is no longer pure. It becomes a memory or perception tainted with your own preconceived notions of whatever you think you already know.  Language was born out of a desire to connect and to communicate with others, so we didn’t feel so alone. And in that communication, we corrupt each other, self propagate our own version of whatever guano is sacred or just literal shit.
          Everything is the way that is it, and once we try to make sense of it, we corrupt that very essence we were trying to dream… And thus it is doomed from the beginning. Best to be an ignorant fool, than an enlightened curse.”

• Ron says:

I lied in the past that is true, I decieved woman in the past that is also true. But like I have said before whoever spoke those words in the Old Testament is beyond my intelligence it is to structured even Steven Hawkins knew this he called it Intelligent Design.

Liked by 1 person

• Kalliope says:

Whenever something is broken down in it’s most simplest form, yes it is a universal truth that can be applied in near any configuration. And yet when it is in this form of such simplicity, it is able to be corrupted and manipulated into a weaponised form of the original wisdom.
          There are many cultures and mythological stories that share very similar correlations and ideations. It is not to say that everyone was out to corrupt the people, but any simple misunderstanding or miscommunication or typo or mispronunciation can change the meaning/message to be communicated.
          it is universal design, but it is not necessarily intelligent or unitelligent design either. It is… the path of least resistance. It is what it is. And it is beautiful to behold the synchronistic similarities, observe the ripples dance across the surface of society. its pretty amazing.

• Ron says:

It is I deal in Absolutes of Quantum fields of Laws and the forms they take. It is complex mathematics. Thought or lies have their own mass and weight and they push down on us like gravity. Pure Energy has a mass and weight and it is a spirit onto its own. Gravity is the Laws of Nature that are absolutes I do not deal in the relative schemes of men concerning time and space.

Liked by 1 person

• Kalliope says:

Yeah, I know. I get it. I don’t understand but I know enough. My mind “uuuhhhghhhhh” last year trying to comprehend it. Really… Really full on. Like psychosis level stuff. Thats why I had to step back and stop thinking things were… conspiratorial. So I like to stick to the realms I know- rhetoric and philosophy. Words and music and the fun good times of the greeks

• Ron says:

Go to my friend Susan/ Into the Light Adventures ask her who I am and what I showed her. In two days you might take my hand and listen for awhile. It is not philosophy I used to think that but it goes beyound that. Everything is higly complex mathamatial sturctures. I could explain it if I had hours. The Army taught me to keep it simple that is what I do. To nudge you out of reality into the Twilight Zone and you make your mind up. Indulge me she will tell you who I am. She lives way up North of me, never met her but she decided to sit awhile and listen.

• Kalliope says:

Philosophy is mere ideas and ideals about abstractions and concepts. The study and consideration of ideas. I don’t mind walking and talking and sitting and listening. I have traipsed the twilight zone and the shadows and light and dark and bright and lithium and gaseous many every zone/world/realm/quarter. It is exactly as you say it is, and see it to be, and feel or think or sense of it. Because you think, and you have reached that idea point, you gaze atop the mountain through the eye of providence. That’s great. That is the divinity of creation and existence
          However, your sight and perception and cognition and sensation is not the same comprehension that others will experience. You are formed through your life experiences and memories. That is what has stripped away the fine and ephemeral layers that filtered your mind until you reached this point where you can see the same correlations as phantoms in every thing.
          We all have our different tokens of proof, of divine markers or signs. But having different ideas doesn’t negate anyone’s ideas at all. A mass hallucination where we are all in one place and yet experience something completely different. This will cause much confusion and will cause rifts between brethren and communities. It’s the tower of Babel and the Abandoning… once in alignment coordinating a community towards a common goal, only to have it abandoned and disbanded due to petty disagreements and misunderstandings. People get offended and defensive and in this mode they become rigid and stiff, stuck in place like bone… useful and necessary in some contexts, but I dunno. I just thought we were all just sitting around, spinning a yarn to weave into the tapestries of our family and histories.