I’m not going to go into rhyme and shit because honestly this post isn’t inspired in any way. It’s contrite blog filler because I have got absolutely fucking lined up in the works. I came up with this awesome headline but eh, that’s not at all what I plan to be writing about.
I’m going to write about how I became a teacher. AND because I’m so shit at formulating a coherent linear train of thought, you just have to bear with me while I just write stuff… I guess that’s one of the reasons that I like writing in dot points. To help clear things up and lay them out for inspection and configuration.
- The logical rationale how I chose this as a career path
- university “national priority” therefore lower fees
- preferred talking to minors (teaching) over touching seniors (nursing)
- live in an english speaking country, therefore why not. jobs?
- there are no jobs in english teaching.
- I felt like I never grew up. I merely learned how to act in public. I get to pretend I’m queen bee of the school that all the boys love and all the girls love to hate.
- Except not at all in a sexual weird way. Ick.
- I’m an educator, not a predator.
- I know how to play the teacher, play the counsellor, play the friend, play my part.
- Weirdo idea of “if you could go back and do it all again…”
- So I am! (At least in my head)
It’s really strange to say that I’m a teacher. I feel like teachers are people that deserve respect for what they do. I guess I sort of do that. Like, I work in a public school. A public HIGH school specifically. In the “western” suburbs of Sydney…
(Unfinished… but I forget where I was trying to go with it. It’s been sitting in my drafts folder for months.)
- whore of babylon
- apocalyptic imagery and structure of the book of revelations.
- 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.
- TAROT READINGS, FUCKING PROMOTE THAT SHIT or something…
- create a resource that people can download. a product to promote or some shit.
K. that’s me.
- whole bunch of shit that I just randomly like. REFLECTED GLORY!
- music, films, tv shows, art… archetypes, characterisation, recognisable self ideations
- creative writing for fucking fun. whatever, whenever, however.
- uugiosd;V:NNZX n ZCHoaiZSHFkaJVXBK1ZDM ,AM,CSLASKAKNA
- I dunno.
- Too confusing when I try to break it down to far ahead of myself.
- Emotionally motivated, inspired clarity.
Categories: The Real Deal