K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple, Sweety. A common and well known sentiment. It is a cliche that is encoded with many ‘secrets’…
When they’re not really secret, it is merely mnemonic – a tool for MEMORY RETENTION. So we ‘CODE’ words to mean something, and usually those meanings and interpretations are quite personal. We share our ‘secrets’ and because we use the word ‘secret’, it builds a false sense of trust between the speaker and the listener (or the author and reader).
Whether or not the message is intended for us, we all like to think that we are important enough to be so privy to such information… or we feel indignant that such information is being withheld from us. EEK GAD, THE NERVE OF THAT FELLOW! *shakes fist indignantly in the general location of the supposed offender*
How about I demonstrate the ‘secrets’ people have programmed into the word KISS –
- The kiss of death, a secret indication of the target of the intended attack. Often associated with criminal activities, and ‘dementors’
- The kiss of life, CPR. Breathing into an unconscious person’s air passageways, paired with chest compressions to manually ‘restart the heart’ (the fuel pump for your body, the core of your circulatory system. Rev your engine.)
- ‘do you kiss your mother with that mouth?’ – idiom, implies that the mouth is a contradictory wellspring of wonders. A source of both virtuous and vitriolic spirits (vocalised words of sentiments; air that has been manipulated by the muscles within the larynx).
- kiss – verb, an action of pressing one’s lips against the surface of something, usually another person.
- An incredibly intimate act as the mouth is the opening passage that leads directly to the inner core mechanisms and organs required for the body to live.
- Intimacy is not the same as sexuality. Intimacy denotes closeness. Sexuality involves the sex organs.
- kiss on the cheek, kiss on the forehead, kiss on the back of one’s hand, kiss on the lips, ‘kiss my ass’ (sarcastic retort, or a sensual request?!)
- K.I.S.S – hair metal band since the 70s, responsible for such hits as ‘I was made for loving you’, ‘turn on the night’ and Gene Simmons’ tongue.
- K.I.S.S – mnemonic of keep it simple, stupid. It means to not over complicate things. Simplicity is perfection. Simplicity in design allows for universal accessibility.
Simplicity is absolutely an indication of divinity, for then it is able to be harnessed (and corrupted) by anyone and everyone. Edward Teller made an amazing discovery – and it was the powers that be that decided to capitalise off the significance of the discovery by looking at it in terms of WEAPONISING IT.
Things are quite neutral in this world. The animal kingdom of predator and prey is evidence of that. It is not evil, it is survival. Yet we are human beings with the capacity for CONSCIENCE cognition. We’re not mindless animals.
We are emotional beings; capable of doing great works in this world.
Any action is work. Anything of significance is great. The easiest ‘great work’ to produce is usually one of devastating consequence.
My desire for my great work is to rewrite the biblical scriptures of religious doctrine.
To which I say that is not difficult, anyone can write a bunch of stuff and publish it. ‘Bible’ is just a word, ‘biblio-‘ is the written word. These are MY written words, not of any deity or demon.
For these are the words of my spirit. Of who I am at my very core. I may come across as possessed by the great spirit or I am channeling my holy guardian angel…
You will likely see me as a heretic, a heathen, or perhaps heaven (or hell) sent because of what my words stir within your heart or soul. If that is the case, then my first and foremost goal will have been achieved. Check.
Priority number 1 for me is to make you THINK. Rattle some cages and chains in your head. Free yourself from your preconditioning.
Words are powerful. They are very powerful. But not all words for words are powerless. It is the WIELDER of the WORD.
People love to back themselves up with quotes of other people because they know that their words are pretty full of shit.
If you have been following me for a while you’ll know I rarely quote anyone or anything, I quote myself. And why shouldn’t I? I believe in my message, I endorse myself because it’s something I fuxking believe in.
That’s not to say I don’t love powerful quotes, I used to collect them. I’ve got journals and books filled with quotes. I used them to help support what I’m trying to say when the person I’m corresponding with is likely to say “oh you’re just saying that to make me feel better”.
I’m not saying anything that I say to make anyone else feel better. I say it because I mean it.
I mean everything that I say in the moment I say it. But words on the air have no lasting impact as they are forgotten as quickly as they were transferred.
The action of recording the words of your heart and mind, that is what has lasting impact. And also it is capable of being taken completely out of context and manipulated to represent a different “version of the truth” …. depending on the agenda of the individual.
My next post will be a whole bunch of quotes that I believe in whole heartedly. I will only share them, not explain them. I leave it up to you to interpret what I am really trying to say.
That’s not because I don’t know what it is (entirely…), but I know there are readers and writers here who view the posts created by other people and then steal them, and cart it up as their own. Because “real artists steal their ideas”…
Probably why for the longest time I’ve never felt worthy of the title of “artist”… I am a MUSE.
Thus the reason for my choice of name when I first came here on WordPress. Because I already knew who I was, and my own power and influence in my life.
Or click like, or link me , or share my shit. Word of mouth is the only advertising worth trusting.