Something that I love about astrology is that it is a complete system of symbolism used to portray stuff. So here is my own natal chart with some basic interpretations. I’m keen to see what perhaps you may glean from my chart? This is a fun exercise on wibbly wobbles!
So what you see there? A bit of a *bleh!* A quick summary of what’s there (for the uninitiated)…
- Sun, Mercury, Venus and Pluto in Scorpio, 7th house.
- Taurus moon and ascendant. Taurus ruling planet in Scorpio.
- Malefic Mars and Midheaven Aquarius. This year my solar return has turned my astro wheel so my Aquarius is now my Ascendent.
- Heaps of energy in terms of relationships and stuff, intellectual understanding and other people.
- If you were so interested, I’ve got Ceres in Scorpio 15 degrees.
Oh yeah, Fun fact: my venus is sandwiched between mine and my husband’s pluto’s. His Sun and Saturn are conjunct, and they’re right on top of my mercury. Hah.
If my astrology chart is anything to go by you’ll see I’m all out in the public, because I am empty on the inside.
27 January 2019, 3:36pm; Mercury and Venus were BOTH retrograde when I was born.
- Mercury was Promethean-retrograde. My guiding planet.
- Venus was Lucifer-retrograde. My leading planet.
- Pluto and Venus are less than one degree apart.
- Pluto is in his sign, Venus is in her house. Venus’ sign is detriment.
I joked about a lot of stuff. I really only did stuff because I felt like it at the time. “It felt right.”
I lack discipline. I have never been good at towing the line. I am careless and heartless, stomping shit and kick down whatever pisses me off and everyone else is left to clean up my mess.
My south node is 6th house in Libra (8 minutes from my Part of Fortune), my north node is 12th house in Aries.
Ceres is 15° Scorpio. So in terms of resources, I’m pretty good at amassing interpersonal relationships as my resources. My Part of Spirit is also around there.
I used to have the perfect life. And the only strength and goodness I ever had was because I wanted to make my husband happy and proud of me.
I sure as shit fucked that shit up…
I know said I was going to take us on a journey through the Spirit Keepers Tarot, but I have so many fucking stories to tell and lessons to teach.
And I need to make dollars to pay for my car registration, mortgage and utilities. So. I don’t care if you support my patreon. I dont know how to divvy up my time and work in any organised way.
I have always been a chronicler, writing journals and notes and ideas and memories and shit. So that is not going to stop. But this has been the first time I’ve ever written about bringing on the apocalypse. And it’s happening?! LOL
It’s not. It’s cyclical. This is the end times for the world as we know it. But there’s no rapture. No one is coming for you. Except if you think someone is. Then you believe whatever you want.
Cassandra from Greek mythology was the cursed oracle whom no one listened to, no one believed her.
I posit to you, have you ever wondered why?