This here is my first post or ”entry” into my book of names. A record of names of people who had some sort off influence on my life. I said I was going to start with Ron, and thus here ya go. Sorry it’s not super dooper special or more.
When I think of the name ‘Ron,’ I think of…
The only Ron who has played a regular part of my life has been Ronald McDonald. Otherwise I only have pop culture tropes from which to glean any information. Good thing there is the internet to make this easier for me.
- Ron Stoppable – Kim Possible’s partner.
- Ron Weasley – Harry Potter’s best friend, awesomely loyal.
- Ron Burgundy – Anchorman. Politically incorrect news, straight to you.
- Ron Swanson – He works for the Parks and Recreation department and he hates the government.
- Ron Perlman – Bad-ass, kinda scary looking guy. But I did love his work as Clay Morrow a(Songs of Anarchy) and as Hellboy.
- Ron, the blogger, from 65th year of Spiritual Warfare.
In Hebrew and American communities the name means song. In the English, Scandinavian, and Gaelic languages Ron means rules with counsel.
People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless. (SheKnows)
What Ron means to me..?
- He has an interesting spiritual philosophy. I enjoy discussing the motivation/truth of ‘god’ with him. Something that I think that is funny though is his apparent desire to help save me, help me find god. Or perhaps, the same god he has found.
- I do have to decline for on behalf of myself and the others like me (I know I’m not a unique special snowflake for all eternity!?) – we are gods… not necessarily gods, but the god/s/spirit of the universe live in all of us.
- I know I have a universe of knowledge and wisdom and love and life within me. There is a whole universe contained within you, too. Ron.
- I discovered this through the intense study of my own name and numbers. By recognising the patterns in my family dynamics, and attempted to trace them through recorded history. I know this is also the same (or at least similar) with you, as you have said you know what a metron is.
- I didn’t know you at the time that I revealed the name of the one god. But I keep forgetting what I titled the post under. Just know that the name of the ”one god” is … I AM.
- That’s it. I guess with an accent it’d be like.. Hiam/Heim.
- LOL This is more like an open letter to you, I see, rather than an objective point of reference for ”your name”. And that was just for 3 letters.