The first of four came to me October 28 / some nominations for blogging for I spread love not hate / something something fill the gap and the rhythm (pretend I’m rapping) / if you’re having blog problems I feel bad for you son / I’ve got 4 nominations and this is one! Hit me (not really)
I’ve never had this chance before, and it’s all thank’s to the upturned soul for making me feel loved!
Haha. I am terrible at rapping and I have no idea if the rhythmic beat flowed with the sentence, I knew tempo in my lead. I’m not Jay-Z nor Snoopy, I’m more like Iggy Azalea crossbred with Kanye, and I make a HHNNRRooAAARCK sound like a gosling.
And this is what Ursula reduces me to. HONKING my own horn at her. Because mah voice! in a shell! macbeth pathetic voice and accented whine! (I forgot to tell you I’m holding a skull in a hamlet)
According to the Upturned souldier, Ursula said Sadje said to:
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award –> Done! Hi Ursulation! As above and now below.
- Answer 8 questions that the blogger gave you
- Give 8 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 8 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Ask your nominees 8 questions.
WE EFFEN 8 ME!
Q1: What is a question? (Q borrowed from The Philosopher’s Magazine) What does asking questions mean to you?
A question is a call to be answered with information that directly pertains to the initial intention. There is an expectation about the type of answer one wuld be lucnh. Asking questions is the sign of a curious mind that seek to learn. But it depends on how many times they asked that same question. ugh.
Q2: What is an answer? What do answers mean for you? How far will you go to get an answer?
An answer is a repsonse to the call. Answers are hardly satisfying, so to get the real deal worth while ones? You’ve gotta walk 500 miles and maybe walk 500 more to be the kind of person who would walk 1000 miles to the ocean floor.
Q3: What Would You Do First in This Situation? (see image below).
- I pick the kettle because it is closest to me
- you’re a passionate and rather quick-tempered person. You make decisions quickly without doubts, and nothing will stop you from achieving your goal. You can quickly get bored with monotony. You care about your safety and don’t like surprises. It’s easier for you to follow a clearly defined plan without unexpected twists and turns.
Q4: How would you convince me that you are real and not just in my dreams? (Q borrowed from Philosophy Cambridge Interview Questions)
I’d punch your arm in, just so you could feel me. Or I’d shake you like a british nanny pphyain fa the fioemes. DO you FEEL ME KNOW NOW, URALISA?!! Do ya?! DO YOU?!
Q5: What is your favourite word? (Q borrowed from English Cambridge Interview Questions) Why is it your favourite word?
Probably right now my favourite word is stab. Because I like saying it and pretending to stab stuff. Like… stabby stabby stabby and then I’m doing that thing action with my arm just er-er-er-er-eekekekeekk hahahah. I like words that make people feel uncomfortable because I think it’s funny.
Q6: What does the following illustrated story mean to you? If you’re not sure – What was the first thought which popped into your mind about it?
The image makes me think that people think too much about “the rules” and proper protocol that they then in turn become hypocrites. However, there is also the power of words and making convincing arguments to twist the observable fasts to fit one’s internal understand. Everything is perspective and spin, thought form and imagination. Whatever, live and let live. screenshot of Zen Speaks: Tsai Chih Chung and Brian Bruya
Q7: Which god or goddess from mythology would you be and why? (Q borrowed from a comment on this post – Two Narcissists in a Relationship? – a personal story)
I’m Queen Persphone of the Underworld for I was born Kore and underwent transformation to ready myself to rule this here mother of all under worlds. I am also Freya (beautiful nordic battle mage strategist) because I said that yesterday. I am Kali the destroyer, and Kuan Yin the compassionate.
Q8: If you could be someone else, real or fictional, for a day, who would you be and why? What would you learn from being them? (Q inspired by Fandango’s Provocative Question #1)
I wanna be Charlie Sheen and have some of that tiger blood and prostitutes and cocaine cowboy bepop biscuit bencing ride on the wizard wild side. From my body swap day experience, I would learn what it’s like to be that kind that helps those poor unfortunate souls by giving them everything that they say they want.
THOUGHTS? THEY EFFING 8 ME
- I abolsutely hate self-help books because they imply that people don’t know how to live. And it’m not talking about helpful books, I;m referring to bullshit bibles likes the art of not giving a fuck or the secret. I abstain from fuck giving all the time and I don’t keep t a secret.! and..? look at me and my paradigm of success?!
- I’m totally a hypocrite. I am equally as likely to stick by my word as I am to change my mind. So I wouldn’t believe eveything I say if I were you.
- I eat too much and I not eat enough. Ever. Of everything and anything at all.
- I used to be a christian and I used to be a satanist. I regret nothing because I got to taste both sides. Twas well over a decade ago when I turned my back on both and walked away.
- In numerology, 8 is my birthname (expression and/or destiny) number. It is also the number for the house of Scorpio in astrology. It represents death and shared resources.
- I’m working as a PE teacher today. Yeah, sports. Cool! *shifty eyes*
- I want to make music and do videos and all that crap that I used to do back in the days between 2001-2003. I wish I had known then what I know now, that I was then living the dream.
- 6/12/18. That’s today’s date. 6+6+6. Hah. fuck ya. lol
8 YOU, FROM ME
- Crumble Cult
- Coyote from Orion
- Project Echo Shadow
- Occult Kitten
- Michael D. Griffiths
- Maranda Russell
- Christine Betts
- Written Casey
I work competely selfishly an give to my own nepotism. I could only put 8 in this pot to the other 2 are spared the chaost that will erupt from my mountain.
- Would you rather be loved for your mind, your heart, or your body?
- Your life is suddenly accompanied by a strong and persistent musical soundtrack. Does the show belong on Broadway, a Disney film, a rock opera or a hotel lobby?
- Identify the opening theme song and imagery montage that heralds your appearance.
- Which body of blood is more ominous: a river, a puddle, a slow ooze,or a persistent percussive drip?
- How did you get that scar?
- When (and why) was the last time you cried?
- You’re suddenly in high school again. What is the single most important thing you would change or do differently if you could?
- Prepare your ultimate funeral. Setting, music, eulogies, your body, etc.