What’s everyone worried about? This is natural. This is normal. Every lady goes through it.
- A. It’s menstrual fluid. The earth is purging the barren belly, this is just the uterus lining.
- B. Maybe it’s the placenta! Because she gave birth to a new world order! Eat it! Isn’t that what sheep do?
- C. Oh dear. This is a miscarriage. Her beautiful children unborn floating all out at sea.
- D. The great purge because she is sick and you bastards just sit and watch. Typical doctor’s with a patient who is just a number.
So what are you doing to do about it? Fail it the first time, the second time is just going to be much, much worse.
- The first plague of Egypt. The water turned to blood.
- The second trumpet judgement. 1/3 of aquatic life dead.